Sealing Technologies is proud to partner with AMD to support the EPYC™ 7003 and 7002 CPU generations that provide up to 64Cores, 2TB of DDR4 Memory and 128 Gen 4 PCIE lanes. AMD powers Sealing Technology's servers to handle the most demanding workloads at the EDGE. With hyperthreading enabled, a single server has 128 cores available for demanding processing. Security is not only part of AMD’s EPYC™ platform, but it is built in at the silicon level with features such as Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV), Secure Nested Paging, Secure Memory Encryption and AMD Secure Boot.
Articles & Resources
- AMD EPYC™ Processors: Visit AMD EPYC's website.
- Record Performance for Enterprise Virtualization: See the outstanding performance servers with 3rd Gen AMD EPYC™ CPUs can deliver on VMmark® 3.1 for both hyperconverged and traditional enterprise storage setups. View the setups.
- Superior Data Analytics Performance: Get 25% more performance with AMD EPYC™ CPU based servers, an excellent choice for big data analytics workloads. See the performance.
- AMD Infinity Guard: A modern multi-faceted approach to data center security. Watch the video.
- 5 Reasons Why AMD Infinity Guard Matters For Security Brief: Download the list.
- Modern Container Security: AMD is extending VM security leadership from Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV) to containers with the latest EPYC™ processors. See how we teamed with IBM to enable superior container security. Learn more.
- Confidential Computing with OpenStack: Keep your data private. See a step-by-step guide on how to deploy SEV-enabled virtual machines powered by AMD EPYC processors with Red Hat Openstack. Review the guide.
- VMware Confidential Containers Enabled With AMD SEV-ES: VMware extends vSphere support of AMD EPYC™ Secure Encrypted Virtualization - Encrypted State (SEV-ES) with 7.0 U2. New in 7.0 U2 is SEV-ES security protection for confidential vSphere Pods. Customers running vSphere 7.0 U2 with Tanzu on AMD EPYC™ 2nd and 3rd generation processors now have added levels of security for VMs and Containers/Pods. The demo in this session illustrates the ease of securing a vSphere Pod with SEV-ES while running on Milan. View demo.
- Visit AMD EPYC Tech Docs and White Papers Library: See the library.
- See How AMD EPYC Series Processors Power the Sealing Technologies SN 5000 and SN 7000.