Enhance your SELinux Skills!
This hands-on training will give you the skills and knowledge to build more robust, secure solutions to better protect your solutions' networks.
SealingTech is a trusted provider of SELinux Training. We have years of experience developing and analyzing SELinux policies for various Cross-Domain Solutions (CDS). SealingTech is one of the few companies the NSA trusts to provide SELinux policy analysis of CDS through Lab Based Security Assessment (LBSA).
Our three-day hands-on training will take place June 6 - 8, 2023 from 8:00 am EST - 4:00 pm EST. The training will provide an overview of how SELinux can be used to secure solutions created by your organization. Topics covered will include:
- An overview and background of SELinux
- A discussion of the different types of security mechanisms and access control systems
- The basics of an SELinux context
- SELinux language fundamentals
- How and when to use SELinux networking controls
About the training
- SealingTech will create an online training environment where our instructors interact with students in real-time as they all walk through hands-on training exercises in a virtual classroom. The training materials and supporting technology will be provided before the class and checked for connectivity before the training event.
- The training will be facilitated through Microsoft Teams for a virtual presentation of the materials and group participation.
- The training systems will be hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment and accessible over HTTPS.
- The trainees must have a technical background and a working familiarity with the Linux command line.
- The training will last three days. One day will be focused on the background concepts and the following days will be focused on real-world experience developing and understanding SELinux policy. Questions specific to customer needs can be discussed during the training or later if desired.
- The cost for this course is $2,000 by check and $2,060 by credit card through.
- Upon registration, SealingTech will submit an invoice to the attendee. Invoices shall be paid within 15 days of receipt. Payment must be received to confirm registration.