SealingTech provides a full suite of cybersecurity capabilities, such as managing large data, protecting data from threats, controlling access & mitigating vulnerabilities, reducing costs, ensuring compliance, as well as validation & testing of applications for both the Federal Government and Private Industries.
SealingTech’s Integration Facility is fully owned and operated in Stevensville, MD. We have 35,000 Sqft of space that is used to provide technical services such as rack and stack, software installation, network programming, burn-in, full system test & evaluation, staging, to include packaging and delivery. We are able to ship entire systems as one unit, ensure tracking & delivery, and deliver globally.
- 35,000 Sqft
- Multi-Vendor System Templating & Production
- MIL-TD-130N UID labeling and RFIDs
- Dedicated delivery trucks tracked by GPS
- Physical security with restricted access
- Outfitted with racks, equipment carts,
- PDU’s, and both 120/240v power
- Capable of providing custom integration and system imaging (DoD STIGs)
- Maintain baselines that allow us to ship hundreds of systems daily