Sealing Technologies, Inc. (SealingTech) is a leader in cutting edge research, products, engineering, and integration services in the Internet of Things (IoT), Edge, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Cloud Industries.
SealingTech provides a full suite of cybersecurity capabilities, such as managing large data, protecting data from threats, controlling access & mitigating vulnerabilities, reducing costs, ensuring compliance, as well as validation & testing of applications for both the Federal Government and Private Industries.
Custom Fly Away Kits
Airline Carry-on Compliant
Scalable, rapidly deployable kits customized for field use. An agile solution in support of your Defensive Cyber Operation mission needs.
Cyber Fly Away Kit (C-FLAK)™
- Risk Management Framework - Processes for authorization.
- Complete Solution - Running within 60 minutes or less.
Edge Computing Nodes
TRUE TACTICAL EDGE COMPUTING PLATFORM
Fits in the overhead compartment of commercial airplanes.
- Small Factor Server Node : 7.6” x 8.9” 1.7”
- Processor Xeon-D 16-core / 32-thread
- Memory up to 512 GB up to 17 TB of storage
- Internal 4G/5G modem capabilities
- 2 TB Cache Storage
- 24 TB SATA Self Encrypting Drives (or 32 TB removable storage)
- Ultimate flexibility to bring your workload to the Edge
- Full tool-less removable storage
- Just 5 pounds – transportable in a backpack or airline-compliant rack
- Lightweight form factor: 17.25" x 12.60" x 1.75"
- 9.6 pounds
- Supports up to 2TB of memory and 102TB of data storage
- AMD EPYC 7003 Series 64-core / 128-thread PCIe Gen 4 I/O
- Options for 10/25/40/100Gbps ports
- 30+ Gbps of traffic ingest
- Analytics node AI/ML edge server
- Employs a powerful 64-core AMD EPYC processor
- Maximum rigidity and strength at half the weight
- 18 x 25G SFP28 and 4 x 100G QSFP28
- ONIE-bootable with support for open-source operating systems
- Supports speeds of 1/10/25/40/50/56/100GbE
- 16 X 100GbE QSFP28 Ports
- ONIE-Bootable with support for open-source operating systems
- Supports up to 64 X 10/25GbE SFP28 interfaces using breakout cables
Join Us at AFCEA TechNet Cyber 2023!
Headed to Baltimore? We'll be a part of the conversation led by U.S. Cyber Command, DISA, the DoD CIO, and numerous industry and academia partners to deliver solutions for this enduring, no-fail mission. Look for us at Booth 3002.
Sealing Technologies Announces its CASTLE Program
Columbia, MD. February 23 - Sealing Technologies, Inc. (SealingTech), a veteran-owned business that provides innovative cybersecurity…
Employee Spotlight: Q&As with SealingTech Talent!
Kim Nagy Program Manager – Defensive Cyber Operations In honor…
Computational Fluid Dynamics within SealingTech Servers
– By Austin McAlexander SealingTech is proud to provide our…
A Series of Fortunate Events – The Birth of Fly Away Kits: SealingTech from then to now
– BY ED SEALING When SealingTech began as a cybersecurity…
Not sure where to begin?
Contact our team to get personalized support as you explore
SealingTech's products and services.