SealingTech Automated Kit Deployment (STAKD)
Fly Away Kit tool installation with a push of a button.
The SealingTech Automated Kit Deployment (STAKD) is a front-end web interface for running Ansible automation scripts and managing infrastructure deployed to the SealingTech Cyber Fly Away Kits.
Designed to run in an offline environment in a modular fashion, it allows operators to choose from a list of tools and have them installed and configured with the push of a button quickly and easily. Single node and clustered kits are supported.
- Downloads packages and repositories onto a laptop for offline deployments
- Configures zero-touch deployment for switches
- Deploys VMWare on analytics nodes
- Deploys ELK/Hive
- Deploys Security Onion on the sensor nodes
- Supports additional virtual platforms
- Configures boundary firewall automatically
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Get all the recent SealingTech news and updates right to your inbox!
Expect the best cybersecurity ebooks, case studies and guides - all in one place, once a month. Connect with us today!